At Graycor, we’re building something more.
At Graycor, we invest in the welfare and professional growth of our people. We place greater value on partnerships over profit, and we operate within a set of core values that frame our strategy and culture, including maintaining a long-term perspective, upholding integrity and honesty, demonstrating safety leadership, emphasizing relationships, creating value, striving for continuous improvement, and achieving a healthy balance of work and family life.
We are proud to offer the following benefits.
Graycor understands that our employees are the heart of our business. Our benefits are designed to ensure the health and wellness of our employees and their families by providing the necessary means to achieve personal, financial, and professional fulfillment.
Retirement + Income Protection
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness coverage
Health, Wellness, + Work/Life Balance
- Healthcare Insurance, including comprehensive medical, Rx, vision, and dental
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick leave, and holidays
- Paid parental leave for new moms and dads
- Flexible summer work hours, including 4-10 schedules or half-day Fridays
- Up to $750 in wellness incentives
- Free confidential health screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
We know it is tough being away from family and friends. Graycor’s travel benefits are designed to create fair and equitable compensation for employees who are assigned to out of town projects. We offer:
- Weekly Subsistence Allowance
- Return Home Travel Allowance
- Travel Incentive Bonus based on time spent on a project
- Frequent feedback and career coaching
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (up to $6,000 per referral)
- Voluntary ID theft and legal services coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Company Team Building & Social Events (Tough Mudder, Bike Ride to the Beach, 5K’s, Golf outings)
Alex LaPointe is the Sr. Recruiter for Graycor. Alex joined Graycor in 2014 and is responsible for delivering solutions in talent recruitment, selection and acquisition. Alex has 15 years of recruitment experience. He earned his undergraduate degree in management from Indiana University with additional Certification in Business Administration from Kelley School of Business.
“We are a people-driven organization and our recruitment and talent development retention efforts play a key role in helping us deliver value and consistency to our clients.”
Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Shared Services
Upcoming Career Fairs
Graycor is seeking highly motivated and eager students across the U.S. to join our growing and dynamic team. Are you ready for your next opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills? Visit us at an upcoming career fair to learn more.
Graycor understands that building the quality of our communities is more than just constructing a quality building. One of our core values is to promote family, community and wellness. Beginning in 2015, we established the Graycor Community Fund Program dedicated to supporting the charitable and civic activities of our associates by delivering financial and volunteer assistance to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that enhance lives within the communities where our associates live, work, and build. We support meaningful contributions that deliver basic needs, such as food, shelter, education and healthcare, as well as civic, environmental, and cultural programs.