Harlem Irving Plaza Carson’s Redevelopment
- Client / Owner
- Harlem Irving Companies
- Architect / Engineer
- OKW Architects
- Graycor Construction
Since opening as an open-air shopping center in 1956, Harlem Irving Plaza has been expanded, enclosed and enhanced over it’s 60 years of business. Graycor Construction is currently providing general contracting services for the redevelopment of a former Carson’s Pirie Scott anchor store into six potential tenant spaces.
Scope of work includes structural demolition, structural steel erection, new escalators and elevator, carpentry and new finishes. As part of the redevelopment, a new metal panel and glass entrance will be added to the top of the existing parking garage.
Along with the redevelopment of the Carson’s space, the surrounding interior common areas are being renovated with new ceilings, lighting and flooring.