Building H at Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, Ill.
- Client / Owner
- General Growth Properties
- Architect / Engineer
- Omniplan Architects
- Graycor Construction
Graycor was selected to redevelop a 90,000 sq ft, three-level, vacant anchor store at GGP’s Oakbrook Center. The project includes:
- Interior demolition, removal and in-fill of escalators and elevator and openings
- Installation of new stairways
- New building MEP services and service stubs to new tenant spaces
- Redemising and new storefronts
- New roofing and exterior facade
- Hardscape improvements
Throughout construction, there was a continuous assessment of cost and schedule impacts from potential tenant-drive changes. Upon review of tenant work letters, Graycor provided clear and transparent cost and schedule information so GGP could make informed decisions regarding tenant negotiations for additional costs and timing of releasing additional scope. In addition, Graycor managed the changes in scope to maintain delivery dates for spaces unaffected by changes while altering the dates for changed scope as required.