At Graycor, we invest in the welfare and professional growth of our people. We place greater value on partnerships over profit, and we operate within a set of core values that frame our strategy and culture, including maintaining a long-term perspective, upholding integrity and honesty, demonstrating safety leadership, emphasizing relationships, creating value, striving for continuous improvement, and achieving a healthy balance of work and family life.
At Graycor, we’re building something more.
Graycor understands that our employees are the heart of our business. Our benefits are designed to ensure the health and wellness of our employees and their families by providing the necessary means to achieve personal, financial, and professional fulfillment.
We are proud to offer the following:
Retirement + Income Protection
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Life and disability insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness coverage
Health, Wellness, + Work/Life Balance
- Healthcare Insurance, including comprehensive medical, Rx, vision, and dental
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and holidays
- Flexible summer work hours, including 4-10 schedules or half-day Fridays
- Up to $750 in wellness incentives
- Free confidential health screenings
- Voluntary ID theft and legal services coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Team Building & Social Events (Tough Mudder, Bike Ride to the Beach, 5K's, Golf outings)
We know it is tough being away from family and friends. Graycor’s travel benefits are designed to create fair and equitable compensation for employees who are assigned to out of town projects. We offer:
- Weekly Subsistence Allowance
- Return Home Travel Allowance
- Travel Incentive Bonus based on time spent on a project